· We are committed to helping reduce future victimization, regardless of level of risk or denial.
· We will practice in accordance with the highest ethical and professional standards.
· Our clinical practice will be consistent with the best understanding available of what reduces recidivism risk.
· We will continue to make our own contribution to the field of knowledge about risk reduction and practice methods, by integrating consistent research findings and clinical innovations.
· We will operate our organization in accordance with ethical and efficient business practices to insure its financial stability.
The Counseling & Psychotherapy Center Inc. offers a variety of specialized forensic assessment and treatment programs throughout the United States. We treat Juvenile, Transitional Aged Youth/Young Adults (18-25 years old), and Adults who have diverse criminal histories, included committing acts of sexual abuse, general mental health needs, and substance use backgrounds. Our program services operate reside in different settings, from secure institutions, to transitional programs, to community-based outpatient treatment sites. We have created programs in numerous un-served and underserved communities interested in developing comprehensive treatment programs, and attracting and training new clinical specialists.
The cornerstone of these programs is our adult outpatient groups. These are funded by government contracts, Medicaid, private insurance, and self-pay. Presently, we facilitate these outpatient groups in approximately 60+ locations in numerous states across the country.
CPC is also a contracted treatment provider in many areas, developing programs for Parole, Probation and Correction departments in several states and vendoring with other agencies responsible for managing forensic populations in their communities.
· Community-Based Programs for Juveniles with problematic sexual behaviors
· Treatment Programs for Juvenile with problematic sexual behaviors in Placement Facilities
· Secure Juvenile Institutions
· Adult Secure Institutional Programs – State Prisons and County Jails
· Community-Based Adult Outpatient Sex Offending Treatment Programs
· Community-Based Adult Outpatient Mental HealthTreatment Programs
These special programs are facilitated in collaboration with placement providers to develop effective treatment milieus. CPC also operates a pilot placement facility for Transitional Aged Youth on juvenile parole in California. To learn more about this innovative placement facility visit: www.ruleresidential.com
These sex offense specific, relapse prevention groups meet weekly in all the locations listed below. The groups are comprised of clients from a variety of referral sources; the clients pay for their own treatment at a standard rate. Offenders with special needs may receive specialized services at many of these locations. For more information on a referral to any of these existing groups please contact the Area Coordinator for that area (See listings under Contact Us page)